Testing Accommodation Requests

Although students with 504 plans or Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) have testing accommodations they are not automatically eligible to use their accommodations on College Board (SAT, PSAT, AP), and ACT testing. If your student would like to apply to use their testing accommodations on College Board or ACT testing please fill out the appropriate consent form below and return it to your student's School Counselor. If applying for ACT testing the student should wait until they are registered for an actual test date.

Please allow ample time for the application process. If your student would like to use accommodations on a test the deadline is typically you must apply about 8 weeks prior to the test. This means the consent form(s) need to be received by the School Counselor well before the 8 week deadline to gather the documents for the application process. If you have any questions please contact your School Counselor.

Please be informed the approval process is controlled by the test provider (College Board or ACT).

The College Board Form
The ACT Consent Form

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.